Guides for new users
(Redirected from Guides)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following guides are currently available:
- Introduction for new students and users
- Linux shell basics. If you want to run your scripts or store files on the HPC cluster. For absolute beginners.
- Basic access to the GPU cluster. For new users: account creation and initial setup.
- Remote desktop into the GPU cluster. Assumes you have basic shell access.
- Introduction to the Anaconda python environment. For GPU/HPC cluster users.
- Introduction to the MATLAB environment. For GPU/HPC cluster users.
- Introduction to our Gitlab code repository server
- Guide for new admins. Technical stuff.
- Department Orthanc (PACS)
- Guide to using our Rstudio server